Established in the year 2008, anyoption has been changing the way traders’ trade in binary options using a mobile interface. Since the company is one of the world’s most prominent binary options broker, the company is regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec).
anyoption platform features
- Interface: Since they believe in the slogan “Anyone can trade”, they strictly stick by it too. The interface is rather simple yet effective when it comes to providing all the required features. No matter if you are a novice or an experienced trader, with this platform you will be able to trade freely without any hassles.
- Live Data: You can stream live data on the Live Data page; check out regular investments of different traders from around the world, all in one app. Basis the live data, you can choose your investment strategies and further opt for call and put option trades. On the contrary, the website is not equipped to provide such information, which is one major distinguishing factor of the anyoption app.
- Account control: Since it is your account, you have full control of your trade offerings. Before investing, you have the option to be able to choose between different assets, their expiry time as well as the varying risk/reward ratios. This is not all; you even have the option to change the values of the profit levels as well as reduce the payout size at the end of the trade.
- Bubbles: This is a relatively newer concept which has been introduced in the app, keeping in mind even beginners use the anyoption app. The bubble is rather user-friendly and can be moved around by the investors. The shape and the position of the bubble decide the price and the duration of the options respectively.
- Option +: Using the Option + feature, traders can choose when to close or sell their binary options. The main idea is to either hold the investment until maturity or sell it before expiry. Either way, the Get Quote option allows you to decide what you want to do with your investment.
- One-Touch Option: The traders have an option to set the target level for their trades. Once the trade price is set, the investment price has to reach the cut off mark within a predetermined period.
- Simplicity is one of the best advantages of this app.
- The app has been designed to support multiple languages along with different currency options, which make it an efficient trading platform.
- You can avail the 15% money back option, even if your trade goes “out-of-money.”
- anyoption provides excellent customer service, which includes the call back option and email support. The company is well connected with its users.
- anyoption for iOS and Android is available in their respective Play stores.
- Owing to the difference in regulation policies, anyoption has withdrawn its services from the US trading market.
- There is no demo account available. Even beginners have to trade with real money.
- Payout returns vary between 65-80%, which is less as compared to some of the other real-time platforms in the market currently.