Math Evolve for Mac (iOS, Android, Kindle, Nook, Mac & PC) – Game Review
Remember when you were a kid, and math was just the worst thing on the planet? Yeah, many of us were there and maybe still are, but we can at least recognize that it is important for our kids. Today, I’ll show you how you can make it an enjoyable experience with Math Evolve.
Math Evolve is a fun math game for your macintosh computer. Its not just a systematic, equation-solving, boring old math game. Although they do exist, and they are an option for people who enjoy watching paint drip down the wall, Math Evolve will take math learning to a whole new level. The approach is unlike any other math game. Math Evolve takes you on a journey, there is a story, and you’re in it. The plot is actually quite relevant. You’re saving the planet that forgot how to do math…remind you of anything? When was the last time you said “No” to a calculator, so you can do the simple math in your head? Exactly. With that in mind, Math Evolve is even useful for full grown adults that struggle to add 13 and 17 in their head. And believe me, I personally met one who couldn’t, and no, they were suffering from a learning disability or anything that would impair cognitive abilities. Sad, I know.
So how does Math Evolve work? Essentially, you play as a floating character and you manoeuvre him across the screen with your mouse pointer. A blank equation is always present at the top and you must fly around the screen, dodge enemies, shoot them down and pick up number that will fit the equation just right. If you do so successfully, you will be rewarded with a satisfying congratulatory sound and a green checkmark. As you complete more and more equations correctly, you will unlock cool weapons and new things that will contribute to your enemy killing.
So really, Math Evolve is a two in one game. The main purpose is of course to sharpen your math skills or help your kids learn how to do simple math while having fun at the same time. The game is great fun, and is certainly beneficial to our calculator-reliant society. I highly encourage you to give this one a go, and always have it handy on your Mac.
Check out Math Evolve for Mac on the Mac App Store!
The game is also available for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tables, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablets, Mac & Windows!
Follow Us On
By OBREAKSL penny stocks to watch
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks