San Francisco, California – 128bit Technologies announces its Free Fonts collection has been updated with 11 new commercial use fonts, bringing the total to 56. The Free Fonts collection is now available on the MacAppware website, and on the Mac App Store under the name: Free Fonts – Commercial Use OpenType Fonts.
Need to change the way your text looks in a presentation, print project or a graphic design project? Download a new collection of inspiring font designs. This collection now includes 56 original fonts in OpenType font format, and can be used for any personal and business project. International character support is NOT standard for every font but is available for many of them.
These fonts are different from other font collections you may have purchased recently and are an excellent addition to any font collector’s library for use in graphic and logo design, web design, scrapbooks, presentations, invitations, promotional material, advertisements, and more. Download now and you will continue to receive new free fonts as they are released!
* 56 free fonts, with more added regularly
* All free fonts in OpenType font format
* Commercial use license
* Cross-platform compatible
* Install and use in all applications that support fonts
* Cursive, creative, classic and other beautifully crafted styles
* Perfect for presentations, logos, business cards, websites, advertisements, brochures, holidays, weddings, and more
* Bonus: The Mac App Store version includes a custom font preview app to see how the fonts look when applied to text, before you save and install them
The Free Fonts version on the Mac App Store supports Mac OS X 10.6 (64bit) and later, and is now available for download on the Mac App Store. Once the fonts are saved to your Mac they can be used on any computer running Mac OS X 10.1 or later, or Windows XP and later. The Free Fonts version on the MacAppware website supports Mac OS X 10.1 and later.
128bit Technologies is a dedicated Mac software developer offering Mac software, graphic design bundles and unique commercial use fonts. For additional information please visit our MacAppware website. Copyright (C) 2013 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.