Singapore, Singapore – Best described as a twin-matching arcade puzzle game, 2Fuse 2.0 has been gaining fans steadily since its launch about a year ago. While it started off modestly, 2Fuse saw an explosive growth in fans a few months back after blogs and famous personalities wrote about the addictive game and has not looked back since.
For the uninitiated, 2Fuse is a fast and furious arcade-styled game which pits players against the clock to match and fuse as many similar icons as they possibly can within sixty seconds. Every completed cycle bestows special powers to enhance the player’s gameplay and score. This may sound simple enough, but mastery of the game is a completely different matter.
Here are some interesting statistics about the game so far:
* Total Game Sessions: 12 Million
* Games Played: 20 Million (based on average game sessions of about 3 minutes each)
* Monthly Active Users: 200,000
* Gender Demography: 70% females and 30% males (although the world champion is a male)
To reward its fans for supporting the game, Singapore-based developer Mojo Forest is giving 2Fuse a facelift and launching the 2Fuse Global Challenge. An Android version of 2Fuse will also be launched, in response to the numerous requests by Android users.
“The 2Fuse Global Challenge is our way of rewarding our fans and reaching out to them both online and out on the streets,” says Huang Jianfei, Game Designer of Mojo Forest. “We have already launched the Singapore and Philippines Street Challenges and will be going to different countries in the future. Fans can also join our online challenges and win themselves some prizes.”
* It boasts a simple and straight forward gameplay
* Anyone from 5 to 75 can play the game (tried and tested)
* It is fast paced and highly competitive
* It is easy to pick up but tough to master
* It provides short and quick sessions for those times you just need something to do
* Speed, gameplay, graphics and sound come together to provide a satisfying experience
* It is hard not to look cool playing 2Fuse, even when you suck at it
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 36.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
2Fuse 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
MOJO FOREST is a small indie game development studio nestled deep within the warm tropical island of Singapore, we do casual games that appeal and evoke the inner child in everyone. Copyright (C) 2013 MOJO FOREST. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.