30 Million Plays as a Flash Game, Hex Empire now on the Apple App Store
Tokyo, Japan – NTT Resonant released an iOS game Hex Empire on the Apple App Store on December 13th.
Hex Empire is an iOS port of one of the highest rated flash games of all time. The flash version of Hex Empire has over 30 million plays since its release in 2009.
Hex Empire is a casual turn-based strategy war game similar to RISK, pitting the player against three computer-controlled armies in a battle for dominion over a plot of land.
The iOS version will be stage based, where a player can unlock up to 54 maps by collecting enough STARS. One to three STARS are awarded after every map based on the player’s score. The ultimate goal in Hex Empire is to be given the title of EMPEROR by achieving 3 stars on all maps.
The game’s objective is simple: Conquer the World. To accomplish the goal you have to use your armies to capture all the enemy capitals and defend your own. You can move 5 units per turn by 1 or 2 hexagonal fields. Attack enemy units by moving into them. A unit’s power is a sum of morale and manpower. The morale of units rise with victories and lower with defeats. The manpower improves by recruits that show up after every move in captured cities and capitals. The game contains 54 challenging maps. Conquer them all and become an EMPEROR!
* OpenFient Support – Compete with Friends and the rest of the World on the following categories!
* Fewest Turn Ranking – For every map in the game, there will be a leader board for Fewest Turn Winners of the map.
* Total Score Ranking – Total Score is determined by your overall achievement so far in the game. Conquer more maps in fewer turns!
* Total Star Ranking – 1~3 Stars are awarded for each map depending on your performance. Collect as many stars as possible to become the highest ranked official in the whole world!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 12.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hex Empire 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, ZigZaGame is a mobile applications development company founded by CEO Lars Yoshito Kelley in July 2007. The company develops and distributes flash games and mobile applications as well as help other companies develop, localize, and promote their products. Partners include NTT Resonant, Vanten, GameInABottle, Berzerk Studio and Greyhound Games. Copyright (C) 2007-2011 ZigZaGame Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
Smart instant payday loan Secrets Revealed
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks