Pusan, Republic Of Korea – ATO is pleased to announce that BounceBounce 1.0.1 is free for a limited time. It’s a good time to enjoy this innovative game that is unlike common ball rollers. This game is very simple and does not need any complicated control except tilting. Completely addictive! Once you play, you cannot stop it!
This game is motivated by bouncing a ball on the racket as much as possible. With the tilt sensor in your device, it becomes a racket, and the ball bouncing on the racket can be driven to the specific point as a tilt of the device. In this game, the ball bounces on the various types of panels instead of the racket and the ball should be driven from a start panel to a goal panel passed by several obstacle panels.
This game is featured “New & Noteworthy” in both Arcade and Puzzle Games sections, because of its highly tuned 3D graphic performance, addictiveness, cute UI, and many other reasons.
Features in this game:
* Designed 80 standard stages which make the most of the panel’s characteristics
* Up to 50 user stages which can be generated randomly under the various settings which determine the stage configurations after clearing all standard stages
* Up to 6 game slots which can be created new game slots
* Choice one of 3 play levels – easy, normal and hard
* 9 different types of panels
* 5 stage levels which have the different difficulty as the number of obstacles of each stage
* Time and count attack game modes
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 17.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BounceBounce 1.0.1 is free (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
ATO was founded in 2010 by 3 developers who have rich experience in car embedded systems. Copyright (C) 2011 ATO. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.