Haifa, Israel – Conceptis is proud to introduce Conceptis Sudoku for iOS, an addictive new gaming platform providing 6 different Sudoku variations in a single app. With its diverse puzzle types and unique design, Conceptis Sudoku brings a new dimension to this popular intellectual-entertainment genre.
Conceptis Sudoku is a straightforward no-frills app designed to provide the ultimate experience with multiple Sudoku variations on both iPad and iPhone. Alongside classic 9×9 Sudoku grids, the game offers Mini Sudoku, Diagonal Sudoku, Irregular Sudoku and OddEven Sudoku – each with a different look and each with a unique twist of brain challenging logic. In addition, huge 12×12 and 16×16 brain-bashing Mega Sudoku puzzles (also known as Monster Sudoku) are offered for iPad only.
Conceptis Sudoku is available on App Store offering 120 free puzzle samples of 6 variations. The puzzles come in a wide range of difficulty levels and are suitable for beginners, intermediate, and the most advanced players. Over 1000 additional puzzles are also available via in-app purchase with more released from time to time. All puzzles are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of Sudoku and other logic puzzles to printed, online and electronic gaming media all over the world.
* 120 free Classic Sudoku and Sudoku variations puzzle samples
* Variations include Mini, Diagonal, Irregular, OddEven and Mega
* Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
* Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
* Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
* Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
* Highlight Excluded Squares option
* Lock number on keypad option
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Show conflicts during gameplay
* Check puzzle
* Track puzzle solving times
American English and Japanese
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 8.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Conceptis Sudoku 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Additional volumes are available via in-App Purchase.
Located in Haifa, Israel, Conceptis is the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers and magazines, online and on mobile platforms across the world. Copyright (C) 2012 Conceptis Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.