Warwick, Rhode Island – 8bit Orchestra is proud to announce the release of Flying Burrito 1.0, a fast-paced, highly addictive game for iOS and Android. Simple to learn but difficult to master, Flying Burrito features one-touch control with original retro-inspired graphics, music and sound effects. The challenging but short nature of the game makes it easy to pick up and play in a short 5-minute setting or for hours and hours.
Tap the screen to make the burrito fly upward. Avoid flying into the walls and get the high score! Inspired by the hit game “Flappy Bird.” Each time you play the game you’ll be presented with a randomly generated, infinitely running level, presenting a unique challenge each time. Points are awarded based on distance travelled in a given run, and the high score can then be shared to Twitter and Facebook. Various medals are awarded based on specific point thresholds.
* One-touch control requires perfect timing to survive
* Simple gameplay but difficult to master
* Original retro inspired graphics, music and sound effects
* On/Off background music button
How to Play:
* Tap the screen to fly upward
* Get points by avoiding the stone walls
* Earn medals and set new records
* Share your high score on Facebook and Twitter
* Be the best among your friends
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 18.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flying Burrito 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category, as well as Android in Google Play and the Amazon App Store. For more information please visit Flying Burrito online.
8bit Orchestra is an independent games studio based in Rhode Island. The company was founded in 2012. They make games that incorporate nostalgia from the 8-bit era combined with modern technology. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2012-2014 8bit Orchestra. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.