Kaliningrad, Russian Federation – Independent developer, Konstantin Donskoi is proud to announce the release of Super Magic Coin 1.0, his new entertainment app developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This unique application has been developed without world analogues. Very often we are not sure what to do in a given situation or circumstances. You can always toss a coin or shake a magic 8 ball for example. But this is an age of computer technology now. Super Magic Coin was developed specifically to help in decision-making by giving out an answer depending on human biorhythm.
Biological rhythm has an influence on various aspects of our life, that’s why decisions made during the negative activity period are usually incorrect. If you toss a usual coin, the probability of getting heads or tails is 50/50. However instead, Super Magic Coin changes this correlation dynamically depending on your biorhythm. The basic coin answer is Yes or No, but that`s not all. It supplies each answer with wise advice.
* It has never happened in the world
* An exclusive authoring with no analogues
* The application is based on a unique algorithm which makes incredible calculations
* The dynamical changing of correlation proportion of Yes/No answer, depending on your biorhythm
* More than 100 various advices which take into consideration your biorhythm and help you to make the right decision
* Nice and neat design
* Everybody must try
Tell your story and win a new MacBook Pro! See details on the site.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 25.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Super Magic Coin 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Kaliningrad, Russia, Konstantin Donskoi is an independent developer since 2012, whose focus has been specifically on the development of applications for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Konstantin Donskoi. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.