Havant, United Kingdom – Indie developer Steve Cotton today announces the ultimate betting app. Track your football bets and accumulators LIVE with the new upgraded Accumulator Tracker 2.0 (iAccumulator) for iPhone, iPad and iPod. The first of its kind app allows users to have their bets tracked with live alerts showing how they are doing and whether they are currently winning or losing in real-time. Choose from a list of worldwide fixtures Home, Draw, Away or Both Teams to Score. Also compare odds to see which bookmaker offers the best odds for your accumulator.
* Live colour coded winning/losing indicators
* Mix and Match teams from worldwide leagues
* Live automatic updates
* Track your selection of Home, draw, away or both teams to score (BTTS)
* Create multiple accumulators and in advance ready for Kick Off
* See how overall selections are doing and then each individual fixtures
* View in-game stats (Goal-scorers, penalties and cards)
New Features in Version 2.0 (Now)
* Push Notifications for Goals, HT & FT, giving you the option which accumulators you want to be notified for
* Odds comparison for each accumulator
* New swipe across delete feature for accumulators
* New pull down to refresh feature
* Selection count and Clear button added during selection stage
* Improved selection design
* Rename-able accumulators
* Removal of ads on all pages
* Exclusive Bookmaker Free Bets page
More updates to come!
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Accumulator Tracker: Football Betting 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Steve Cotton is an entrepreneur based in the United Kingdom. Currently at university he has a focus on genuinely unique and innovative apps useful for a wide audience. The first of its kind Accumulator Tracker (iAccumulator) was released in the second quarter of 2012 and has been a great hit since. Copyright (C) 2013 Steve Cotton. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.