Turin, Italy – Usefool is proud to announce the inclusion of Actions in the Best of 2012 App Store selection, only 2 weeks after being Apple’s Editor’s Choice in several countries and 1 month after the first release. At the same time the first update hits the store, already featuring 2 new features and 7 new presets, along with numerous bug fixes and beta support for windows 8.
Actions for iPad is a revolutionary tool for any digital worker, a unique new app that transforms your iPad (and soon your iPhone as well) in a customizable remote controller for all you computer applications, for both Mac and Windows, with the purpose of simplify human-computer interaction and make it more engaging and direct.
Instead of forcing the user to look up for software functions in nested menus or remember tons of shortcuts often difficult to learn and memorize, we provide an harmonious and personalized interface in which every button fires an action to your computer applications. With Actions, the user can build his own cockpit, designing it to better fits his habits and optimized for his work using text labelling, a vast library of icons (900!) as well as color coding.
* Mac & Win compatibility
* Wi-fi syncing with auto-reconnection
* Organize your actions in multiple layers
* Customize your touchpads with labels, colors and icons (900 custom made icons included)
* Multitouch “action gestures” for most used actions (just swipe 2 fingers to copy, paste, undo, redo)
* Link a set to an application for context-aware automatic set switching
* Target a single action to a specific app
* Thousands of built-in action presets for the most popular applications
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 48.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Actions for iPad 1.0.1 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Actions is a Usefool creation for iPad. Code developed by M3me, inc., creators of RC Trackpad for iOS. Copyright (C) 2012 Beautyfool. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.