Austin, Texas – What’s for lunch? Who should go next? Pick a number from 1 to 10. This movie or that one. Which color? Pizza toppings. Froyo combos! Let Adamo help you make your choices. Created with ease in mind, use Adamo to quickly make lists and start randomizing your choices via spinning a wheel. Each item is weighed by the number of votes it has, increasing (or decreasing (0_0)) their odds of winning. Keep your items on an even playing field, or stack the odds for your favorites!
Easily create lists and items with a single tap; rename and organize your items and lists using our intuitive interface. Items and their votes are presented on our wheel (i.e. pie chart) where our unique randomization process takes place. When you swipe, we decide a random number of spins and can optionally convert your swipe into more spins; so even though the process was randomized, your swipe will have affected the outcome.
* Intuitive interface aimed to quickly get you going and making decisions
* Flexible design, create your lists how you want them, and quickly switch between them
* Randomly decide on any number of items in any number of lists
* Increase the odds of one item over another by adding and removing votes
* Options for altering behavior for randomization process
* Automatically opens the last list your were using
* Statistics inline to see each item’s win lose ratio
* Universal application for one low price
Also includes standard lists:
* Heads or Tails
* Pick a card
* Pick a number (1 – 10)
* Classic pizza combinations
* Movie genres
* Truth or Dare
“I’m excited about working with the community in the future,” said developer Richard Aguirre. “We have dice and other randomization techniques in the works, and are planning on expanding internationally by localizing into other Latin languages.”
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* iOS 6.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 10 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Adamo 1.0.0 is on sale for $0.99 USD worldwide in the App Store in the Utilities and Productivity categories. No comment or suggestion is too small for us to consider; send us your ideas for a future app feature and we will be more than happy to take a look at it.
Hill Country Coder develops in the wonderful landscape of northern Austin, Texas. Copyright (C) 2013 Richard Aguirre. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.