Cupertino, California – Today, Agharta Studio announces the release of Shufflepuck Cantina 1.2 to the App Store. ‘Shufflepuck Cantina’ is a free arcade game developed by the creators of the award winning 1112 adventure game series and is available worldwide and compatible with Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Shufflepuck Cantina quickly absorbs you into frantic and spectacular air hockey matches! Plunge into the Athanor’s universe. Explore its gorgeous 3D floors to face epic opponents in duel, betting and survival mode. Collect tons of equipment. Embody your opponents to take advantage of their powers. Master and unleash a fury of special strikes. Complete missions to level up and earn Credz, Tokens and Score. Relax and take your chances at the prize machine. Show your friends who is the best in Game Center Leaderboards!
Shufflepuck Cantina is one of the most beautiful games in the App Store, optimized for the Retina display and running at 60fps with no loading times thanks to Agharta Studio’s all-new in-house 3D engine.
* Hundreds of hours of addictive gameplay
* Sublime 3D environments optimized for the Retina display
* 9 colorful opponents with their own individuality
* Opponents embodiments to take advantage of their powers
* 9 special strikes to master
* More than 40 gadgets and equipment to collect
* Win numerous lots via the prize machine
* Super precise and responsive gameplay
* Over 250 missions to play
* 51 achievements to unlock for the Game Center
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
* 3/4Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 30.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Shufflepuck Cantina 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Agharta Studio is a small independent developer founded in 2008, making its App Store debut with the first iPhone adventure game series, 1112. Agharta Studio diversified its catalog with Rogue Planet an epic turn- based strategy game published by Gameloft. Stunning visuals, immersive storyline, and powerful in-house technology are Agharta Studio’s key strengths. Copyright (C) 2012 Agharta Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.