N Richland Hills, Texas – Agile Tortoise is excited to announce the simultaneous release of Drafts 2.0 for iPhone and its all new companion, Drafts for iPad 1.0. Drafts 2.0 takes the hit quick capture note taking app to the next level with a refined interface, new full screen reading mode and lightning fast sync with other devices and with the all new Drafts for iPad 1.0, a feature-matched companion optimized for iPad.
Since its release in April, 2012, Drafts has been one of the top iPhone productivity apps on the App Store. Drafts utility is not only in quick capture text with minimal friction, but its flexible output actions that can forward drafts to Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, Messages, Events and many popular task management, note taking and other apps – such as OmniFocus, Things, Tweetbot. Drafts is truly where text starts on iOS.
Version 2.0 brings many enhancements, including:
* Refined user interface with updated graphics and new custom font choices
* Lightning fast sync between devices
* Full screen reading by swiping down on toolbar
* Link mode enables tapping on phone numbers, addresses and web links captured in Drafts
* More output actions, including “Append to Dropbox”
* Ability to configure the delay before a new draft is created when returning to Drafts from another app
* Action sounds
* Integration with additional apps, such as Appigo Todo, Writing Kit and Threadnote
Available immediately is the first release of Drafts for iPad (sold separately). Drafts for iPad is feature-matched with Drafts 2.0, but with a fully iPad optimized interface. Drafts for iPad support sync with Drafts on iPhone and other devices – letting you easily capture on your iPhone, and pick up where you left off on the iPad.
Pricing and Availability:
Drafts 2.0 for iPhone is available immediately at the Apple App Store for $1.99 (upgrades free) and Drafts for iPad 1.0 is $2.99. Both are in the Productivity category.
Founded in 2006, Agile Tortoise, Inc. develops mobile and web software both for end-users and clients. Agile Tortoise, Inc. is based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. For more information, visit Agile Tortoise online. Copyright (C) 2006-2012 Agile Tortoise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.