Seattle, Washington – Regular Berry Software is pleased to announce Algebra Touch 1.0 for OS X. Algebra Touch is an educational app for OS X and iOS for learning and practicing algebra. The app incorporates an equation editor with iCloud sync so that users may create their own sets of problems and access those problems across all of their devices automatically. Algebra Touch also features 21 interactive lesson topics and supporting practice problems.
Algebra Touch enables the excitement of learning through simplified, interactive instruction, with styling and functionality usually reserved for electronic gaming. Algebra Touch for iOS is used in classrooms to supplement lectures and add a tangible method of practicing and exploring math principles. The principles and problem solving capabilities of algebra are, in themselves, fascinating. By simply facilitating the process of discovery, Algebra Touch makes math fun.
* Appropriate for learning or reviewing of algebra
* For students of any age or gender
* Enjoy the wonderful conceptual leaps of algebra, without the tedium of traditional methods
* Drag to rearrange, click to simplify, and draw lines to eliminate identical terms
* Distribute by clicking and sliding, Factor Out by dropping terms on one another
* Easily switch between lessons and randomly generated practice problems
* Users may create their own sets of problems
* Topics include: Simplification, Like Terms, Commutativity, and Order of Operations
* Additional topics: Factorization, Prime Numbers, Elimination, and Isolation
* Advanced topics: Variables, Solving Equations, Distribution, Factoring Out, and Substitution
* Includes support for iCloud sync, which will work with the iOS version of this app as well
* Mac OSX 10.7 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Algebra Touch 1.0 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Education category. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Seattle, Washington, Regular Berry Software is an educational app software company with the goal to reveal to students that math problems are just puzzles, and can be fun if you know the rules. Copyright (C) 2012 Regular Berry Software LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.