Seongnam, Korea – Nowcom Co., a global entertainment company, today is pleased to introduce Alien vs People free for iOS, their side scrolling brawler where players defend Earth from an alien invasion. This game is developed by a creative mobile game studio, LoadComplete, and has several outstanding features. This game contains 3 episodes, 40+ levels, and 8 characters with special skills. Players can set a team of 3 characters for a stage, and switch between characters to control during the battle.
In Alien vs People, a small town in Texas is overrun by the aliens and there’s only one thing left to do – as the first witness of an alien crash site, it’s now up to the ordinary farmer, Jimmy, to find colleagues and battle to save our planet.
* Easy to pickup and play: Simple tap and drag interface
* Great look and feel guaranteed
* Collect cash and crystals to buy and upgrade unique characters
* Bonus minigames – compete with friends for high scores!
* Episodic contents, from Texas, West Coast to Asia!
* iPhone 4/4S/5, iPod touch (4th/5th generation), and iPad 2/mini/New iPad/iPad Retina Display
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 78.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Alien vs People 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Additional episodes and in-game currencies are available as an in-app purchase.
Nowcom Co., Ltd is a Korean global entertainment company founded by Su Gil Seo, which develops entertainment content through providing mobile & online games, as well as a media platform, “afreeca TV,” which is based on SNS that users broadcast by themselves and use to communicate with others. (C) Nowcom Co., Ltd. 2012. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.