Montevideo, Uruguay – Bilu Games, an indie development studio, today is pleased to announce the release of its new iOS game: Aliens Abducted. Moe, Barry and Marvin were abducted from their planets and challenged to travel across the universe on a wisdom conquer journey. This is a life or death game! Aliens Abducted introduces Escape a vertiginous 60 fps platformer game. Help Moe fight against robots. Escape is unlocked once the player earns 25 stars.
* Stunning handmade cartoons – 100 famous quotes
* Escape: An addictive platform game
* Library includes: flags, country names, capital cities and population
* Direct link to each country’s Wikipedia article
* Share your achievements in Facebook and Twitter
* Game Center enabled
Two Game Options:
* Flags level mode with 32 levels
* Flags free mode: 150 country flags with 150 country maps
Aliens Abducted presents a combination of stunning 3D graphics and 2D handmade cartoons. The game’s library will help the player learn every country location, flag, capital city and population. It has useful Wikipedia links to get more into World’s Geography. It also includes an awesome selection of famous quotes.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod touch (3rd/4th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 178 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Aliens Abducted 1.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Available promo codes upon request.
Bilu Games is a small studio focused on creating didactic games for kids and family emphasizing on quality graphics and design. Their goal is to entertain you while you learn and develop skills. Copyright (C) 2012 Bilu Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.