Madrid, Spain – 4Fig Applications today is pleased to announce the release of its new game “aMathing” for iOS. Improve your brain skills while having fun with “aMathing”, an extremely addictive game that will challenge you and keep your mind in shape. aMathing is a beautifully designed numbers game were you have to use your arithmetic skills to create equalities. The goal is simple, your have to arrange number tiles in a board to make equalities. You have different movements and tiles that will make the game fun and challenging. If you like numbers this game is for you!
Play the game in two different modes:
1) Play mode where you have 20 challenging levels, first ones for amateurs and last ones for pros.
2) Puzzle mode where you have 30+ (and more coming soon) independent puzzles to squeeze your brain.
Enjoy and compete with your friends using Game Center Leaderboards and 52 Achievements. Completing some of the achievements will unlock tools that will help you during the game. Check out your game progress with beautifully presented statistics and game history.
* For all ages and skills (8+ years)
* Exercise your brain while you have fun
* Polished interface and great animations
* Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
* Lots of levels and challenging puzzles included
* Full HD support for iPhone 4/4S and iPad Retina
* Universal app: Buy once, play on all your iOS devices
* English, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, French, Spanish
Device Requirements iOS
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad1, iPad2, new iPad, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4 or newer
* Universal Application
* 19.9 MB
Pricing and Availability
aMathing 1.0 is 0.99 USD (or the equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Games/Puzzle and in the Educational categories.
FourFig Applications S.L. is a software development company based in Madrid, Spain. 4Fig Apps is a leading developer of innovative mobile applications. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2010-2012 FourFig Applications S.L.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.