Rochester, New York – Ambrosia Software, Inc. today is thrilled to announce the updated release of their award winning screen capture utility Snapz Pro X 2.5.0. Snapz Pro X 2.5.0 has been rewritten from the ground up with the most modern APIs to take maximum advantage of Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later. This updated version is free to all registered users of Snapz Pro X 2.x.
Snapz Pro X 2.5.0 features the following changes/enhancements:
* Rebuilt from the ground up for OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
* Rewritten video capture engine with additional features and performance
* Support for computers equipped with Retina displays
* Object capture now saves windows with full alpha masks (transparency), and optional shadows
* The Object capture tool can capture windows that are partially obscured by other items on screen
* Compatibility of recorded movies with third party video applications such as Final Cut Pro
* Movies with both mac and mic audio tracks can be saved with a single mixed audio track or separate mac and mic audio tracks
* A preference for selecting the scratch folder used for movie recording
* A preference for setting the volume of user interface sounds used by Snapz Pro X
* The Send to: menu now offers an Save As… option to be prompted with a save dialog for each capture
* A new Help tab for access to help, FAQs and removal of the Ambrosia Audio Support extension
Why take a static screenshot when Snapz Pro X makes creating a movie just as easy? Snapz Pro X does that, and so much more! Rather than read about it, just download Snapz Pro X from our web site today and see for yourself! Each of Ambrosia’s products offer a trial period so you can see first hand how great they are before purchasing.
Snapz Pro X is a quantum leap in video capture technology, adroitly capturing full motion video of anything on your screen at a blistering pace, complete with digital audio, and an optional microphone voiceover. Think of it as a digital video camera for your screen. Snapz Pro X makes short work of making training videos, producing product demos, creating tutorials, archiving streaming video, and anything else you can think of.
Find out why companies like Apple Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., and countless others rely on Snapz Pro X when they need to convey an idea effectively. Discover why average users are taking full motion video screen captures rather than the static screenshots of old. Join the video capture revolution!
Snapz Pro X 2.5.0 requires Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later, and is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 aka “Mountain Lion”.
Screenshots, press releases, logos, and usage guidelines can be downloaded from the Ambrosia Software, Inc. Press Room.
Ambrosia Software, Inc. – publisher of award-winning programs for the Macintosh, iPhone, iPod touch, and Windows distributes a full line of utility, productivity, and anti-productivity (game) desktop software via the Internet as shareware and also via Apple’s App Store for instant purchase with iPhone or iPod touch. Unregistered versions of Ambrosia’s desktop products on DVD-ROM can be obtained at Ambrosia’s web site or by calling Ambrosia’s order center at 585-325-1910. Copyright (C) 2012 Ambrosia Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.