Lund, Sweden – Netviking today introduces Angry Flies 1.0 for iOS. This universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is available globally on the App Store.
In Angry Flies, a scientific catastrophe has occured in a secret research lab, unleashing genetically designed giant flies, that are spreading around the world, filling the sky. Gamers play as Danny Highflyer or one of his friends, in an attempt to defeat the flies and save the the world. Players collect coins to unlock upgrades, like coin magnet, mega coin or shield, and fight the flies using laser canons and nuclear blasts, in this flying battle to defeat the evil creatures.
Angry Flies is a novel game based on a classic theme with colorful graphics. It contains multiple animations.
* Play one of the four super-hero characters
* Fly over the city collecting gold coins to unlock upgrades
* Fight the evil creatures with your laser gun
* The game contains multiple upgrades including Coin Magnet, Shield, Mega Coin and Nuke
* 60 fPS
Try this game today! It’s Free!
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices, including iPhone 5 and iPad 2
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Angry Flies 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Netviking AB is a small startup company located in Lund, Sweden, focusing on developing applications for mobile devices and web applications. Copyright (C) 2013 Netviking AB. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc, in the U.S. and/or other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.