Burlington, Canada – Apptation Inc. today launched their flagship app, Animate Me 1.0 in the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Animate Me is unique in that you can apply hilarious pre-recorded sounds to any character you create, including animal sounds, laughing and crying babies, funny quotes, jokes, cartoon voices and more! Animate Me will move your characters in sync to the sounds you apply, creating videos that are guaranteed to make you laugh.
Add elephant ears and trunks, and real elephant sounds, or put a baby bonnet and soother on your characters and make them giggle like babies. You can easily share funny birthday videos, jokes and greetings with friends and family. Bring your pictures of friends, family, pets, or anything in a photo to life with accessories and funny sounds. It’s fun and easy to use – encouraging people to create, laugh and share with friends and family.
Animate Me Features
* Create multiple talking characters that move to the sounds you apply from any photo
* Add funny accessories to your characters (animals, babies, hats, mustaches, and more)
* Record your own voice, or choose from many hilarious prerecorded sounds
* Change and reorder sounds to create character interactions
* Adjust the size of your animations to make them look bigger or smaller
* Instantly share videos by Email, Facebook and YouTube
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires OS 6.0 or newer
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 39.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Starting Thursday January 30, 2014, Animate Me – Talking Photos 1.0 is offered for free for a limited time and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Chris LaCombe, Director – Business Development.
Located in Burlington, Canada, Apptation Inc, is an independent app studio focused on building the coolest mobile apps. Copyright (C) 2014 Apptation Inc,. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.