London, United Kingdom – Application Systems is pleased to announce the upcoming release of Cafe International for iOS. This legendary game is back (Board Game of The Year 1989 Germany, over a million units sold), a fun and challenging strategic card game for iPhone and iPad!
Using the excellent fun original caricatures from the board game, you’ll find that not every guest wants to sit next to the other in Cafe International. It’s up to you to keep everyone happy, seat them at the right tables, according to their nationality and gender to score maximum points.
Every puzzle fan will simply love Cafe International! Although the rules are straightforward and the game is easy to play, it’s sure to challenge even the most strategic minds. To be awarded maximum points, you’ll need to clear as many tables as possible by really thinking about where to seat your randomly chosen guest cards…
Cafe International is packed with endless fun – it’s the perfect way to test your strategic might against friends, family and colleagues!
NOTE: The game has not been released yet. It will be available in the iTunes Store hopefully before the end of July.
* Strategically place international guests at tables to earn points
* Place unsuitable guests in the bar – but watch your score
* Clear 12 tables before filling the bar to win
* Beautifully detailed graphics in full retina resolution
* Quick tutorial for an easy start
* Help function for when you need visual clues
* Choose from Solitaire, Classic or Time Game
* Add up to four players in Classic mode
* Challenge against up to 3 computer opponents each with 3 levels of skill
* Challenge your friends or family around your iPhone or iPad
* Game Center integration for worldwide high score and achievements
Coming soon: Full online multi-player mode, challenge your friends or other Cafe International players anywhere in the world on iPhone or iPad!
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Cafe International for iOS will be available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category at the end of July.
Trading for over 20 years, the Application Systems Group is now represented in the UK, France and Germany and trading across the world. We specialise in developing and distributing Games and Software for the Mac and now for iOS. Copyright (C) 2012 Application Systems Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.