Cupertino, California – Selosoft, Inc. introduces a major update to their Freemium iOS Platformer game, Apple Avengers 1.1.0. Players control Fuji, a heroic apple who embarks on a quest through 5 different 3D worlds overrun by an army of worms. Players can earn power-ups throughout the game, allowing them to transform into one of the 7 legendary Apple Avengers. There is a new game mode called Apple Dash, which provides players a unique experience in the automatic runner genre.
* 2 Game Modes: Story Mode and Apple Dash. Apple Avengers offers a new take on the running genre as well as a lengthy quest full of platforming madness
* Beautiful High Resolution graphics. Supports the new iPad Retina Display and iPhone 5 display
* 5 colorful and imaginative worlds, each with their own distinct theme, style and challenge. 55 Levels Total
* 8 playable characters and several unique abilities including Super Speed, Super Strength, Invincibility, Flight, Artillery, Slow Motion and more
* More than 20 enemies and 5 epic boss fights. Each enemy has a different attack style so you better prepare for battle
* 10 golden seeds are scattered throughout each level. Collect them all to unlock the bonus world upon completing the game for a true challenge
* Record your fastest time completing a level and it will be posted on the Leaderboards for endless competition and fun. Or if you think you’re a running champ then shoot for the highest score in Drappela Dash
* Earn a variety of achievements in Game Center
* Optional In-App Purchases
* User-friendly controls and easy learning curve
Fuji, a noble and daring young apple, takes on legendary powers in a quest to save his family from the evil King Lumbricus and his army of Wild Wacky Worms. Featuring low polygon-count, 3D objects and environments, the stylized game boasts elaborate texture maps and game physics. Gameplay involves touching left or right-facing arrows on the lower left of the screen, and tapping on the right side of the screen to jump or double jump. Players can move Fuji left and right by rolling him across a surface or jumping and moving simultaneously. In each of the 5 worlds, all platforms are natural objects native to the environment. In the Dash Mode players simply tap anywhere on the screen to jump and when Super Drappela slows time they will need to tap all of the enemies before the timer runs out.
Fuji can transform into one of the legendary Apple Avengers through power-ups. They include: Blossom, Bravo, Count Drappela, Frost, Lightning, Super Drappela, and Tombstone. Each has their own unique appearance and abilities, including spiked protuberances for crushing and propeller-head stems for flight. Players face more than 20 enemies and 5 epic boss fights. Enemies all have different fighting styles, including Chef Worms, Fighter Pilot Worms, Elf Worms, Fire Worms, Ghost Worms, Flying Chainsaws, and more.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod touch (3rd/4th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 140.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Apple Avengers 1.1.0 is free to try and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Action/Adventure Games category. The game includes optional, in-app purchases.
Based in San Bruno, California, Selosoft, Inc. was founded by Sterling Selover in 2012. Selosoft is a software company focusing on mobile game development for the iPhone and Android Platforms. Their first major release, “Apple Avengers,” is available now for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. They plan to release the Android version by October of 2012. They also offer development services for Third Party Projects. Copyright (C) 2012 Selosoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.