Apps For All Announces Pain Care as App of the Month
Mineola, New York – Apps For All, LLC has announced today announced its selection for Caregiver App of the Month, Pain Care.
Once in a while new iPhone apps come along that portend a pivotal change in specific areas of healthcare. One such app is Pain Care, developed by Dr. Vishal Kancherla, an Interventional Physiatrist specializing in the non-operative management of lower back and neck pain.
Despite the widespread incidence of varied causes of pain, tools that help individuals better manage their pain are needed. Dr. Kancherla has his patients use Pain Care to track the degree and frequency of their pain. The app helps someone in pain determine: personal triggers for pain, the side effects of medications, and the effetiveness of treatment of medications. They then email him the results at planned intervals so he can track their progress.
According to Dr. Kancherla, “The data collected by the app is clinically relevant, and will help the doctor make a faster, more accurate decision on which treatment to pursue for you.” The app also identifies the nearest pain doctors, emergency rooms, and gyms.
The application recently won the Project Health Design challenge by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the California HealthCare Foundation.For both individuals who are in pain, or their caregivers who care for them, Pain Care is a clever, easy-to-implement and manage approach offering clear benefits for persons who want to better manage their pain.
Dan Cohen, founder of Apps for All, developer of Caregiver Apps and other iPhone apps to help health-focused users keep current with useful apps in categories such as relaxation, memory and focus, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, dialysis, mood lifters, sobriety and health tracking.
Xcelme is a full service provider of online iPhone/iPad development and marketing consulting. Xcelme also provides marketing consulting for developers looking to gain exposure for the apps in a very competitive market. Copyright (C) 2011 xcelMe, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By OBREAKSL penny stocks
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks