Bangladesh, India – iThinkdiff today is proud to offer Arabic Dictionary 8.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users. Arabic Dictionary is a bidirectional dictionary. User can search both Arabic & English words only by changing keyboard. This dictionary has a big database for English and Arabic words. In this version user interface and user experience totally redesigned. It is much user friendly now to access everything in this dictionary. Gesture feature added so doing tasks are easier via sliding the window.
This applications is developed for people who are trying to learn Arabic or English. Along with the dictionary there are online sentence translator feature, pronunciation feature, vocabulary builder games and some other features to make the learning process fun.
* 94,757 English words with Arabic explanations
* 96,028 Arabic words with English explanations
* Translator for long sentence
* Online Pronunciation for English & Arabic text
* Offline Pronunciation for English only (if internet unavailable)
* Customized font change
* Universal & Retina Display
* Fast Searching
* Bookmark List
* Offline dictionary (internet is not required)
* Long sentence translation
* Translation Copy Service
* Translation Bookmark
* Translated Email Service
* Translated SMS Service
* Translated Status in Facebook
* Translated Status in Twitter
* Translated Status in Linkedin
* Word of the day with Notification
* Flash Card
* Multiple Choice
* Guess Word
* Random Words
* In game sounds
* Achievements and Leaderboard for vocabulary scores
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 26.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Arabic Dictionary 8.0 has 2 version. One is paid version another one is free version with some in app purchase options.
iThinkdiff is founded in 2010 by Mahmud Ahsan. Since 2010 we develop applications and games for iOS platform (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad). More than 3 million of our applications downloaded from Apple App Store till now. We are continuously trying to improve features in our existing applications and always looking for to publish new application. Copyright (C) 2010-2013 iThinkdiff. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.