Los Angeles, California – Auryn, Inc., the most award-winning digital publisher of children’s storybook apps, and Mary Engelbreit, world-renowned artist and graphic illustrator, announce the release of Breitville 1.0.3, a paper doll dress up and play app for the digital age. Classic paper dolls are back in digital form in Breitville, a virtual town, where hours of fun await youngsters and reminiscent adults who want to play dress up with paper dolls, decorate doll houses and record their own TV show, all in digital form on the iPad.
For decades, Mary Engelbreit has delighted fans around the world with her artwork – in particular, her beautiful depictions of children and of life from a simpler time. Now, award-winning app developer Auryn has worked with Mary to transform the classic game of dressing up paper dolls into a fun and interactive app that brings the dolls to life, even allowing users to ask them questions and record “shows” with them.
* Five dolls with mix-n-match outfits are included: two girls, two boys, and a baby.
* Interactivity – Ask the dolls a question, or tell them that you love them: they’ll respond!
* Show-time – Turn your dolls into stars: the “TV studio” lets you record videos of the dolls as you move & voice them (Like a puppet-show, but with the dolls. Great for inspiring creativity! Invent your own dialog & plot-lines!)
* Customize the decor with hundreds of items to choose from! You can decorate up to three houses (each house has three rooms and a garden), a park, and the beach! From the wallpaper in the kitchen, to the white-picket fence in the garden, to the sofa in the living room, you can customize the entire home in classic Engelbreit style.
About Mary Engelbreit Studios:
Founded in 1983, Mary Engelbreit Studios is an art, licensing studio based in St. Louis, Missouri. Mary Engelbreit is the artist and CEO of the Studios and known for her distinctive illustration style, imbued with spirit, wit and nostalgic warmth. The Studios licenses with dozens of manufacturers to reproduce Mary Engelbreit’s original designs on gift and home decor products including calendars, greeting cards, books, best-selling children’s books, stationery, fabric, crafts, kitchen accessories, dinnerware and other gifts and home accents.
* Requires iPad with iOS 5.0 or later
* 158 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Breitville 1.0.3 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded by Academy award-winning visual effects experts from Hollywood’s top movie studios, Auryn Inc. is the most award-winning digital publisher of storybook and creative apps for the iPad, iPhone, Android and other tablet devices. Uniting leading technologists and creative artists, Auryn’s patented technology enables the company to produce ground-breaking interactive content for the new emerging tablet medium. Recognized by the Producers Guild of America and Variety magazine as the Digital 25 top innovator in Emerging Media and winner of more app awards than any other digital publisher, Auryn is paving the way in digital publishing and fast-becoming the leader in children’s storybook apps. Copyright (C) 2012 Auryn Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.