Moscow, Russian Federation – Mikhail Kuznetsov introduces the award-winning Photo Deformer 1.0, now available on iPhone and iPad. Photo Deformer is a dynamic photo editing utility that gives users the power to create caricatures and crazy photos with a variety of diverse filters and effects in real-time.
It has never been more easy to create hilarious caricature out of your friends’ photos, just choose the photo you’d like to transform – Photo Deformer automatically detects face and its parts offering possibility to create a perfect caricature in one tap. All you’ll need to take is a minute out of your day!
Users are also able to choose Manual mode to modify and create caricatures in even more advanced and sophisticated way. An innovative new recreational photo editing app, Photo Deformer has everything users need to mix, match and create funny photos whenever they want, and for whatever reason they can come up with!
The app itself is incredibly easy and intuitive to use, users simply pick the picture they want to change and Photo Deformer does most of the legwork.
* Auto face detection and one tap caricature creation
* Manual mode for advanced caricature
* Facebook friend’s photos download
* 7 deformation tools, each can be applied with 3 sizes and 3 strength
* Real time animation
* Rear and front cameras support
* Save deformations as MPEG4 video
* Share deformed pictures
* Share deformation as animated MPEG4 video
Photo Deformer won Grand Prix in the non-game category for the 2012 Samsung Smart App Challenge.
English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Photo Deformer 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Mikhail Kuznetsov’s STOIK Soft is a private company dedicated to image/video processing software development. Copyright (C) 2013 STOIK Soft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.