Based in New York – Educational software development company, Knowledge Infinity Inc, launched “The Road To Greatness” for iPad users. The book, available on Apple iBooks, provides young children with an exciting and fun filled look at the lives of some of the greatest minds in history. The Road To Greatness contains a series of biographies of great people united by a common theme: how they endured the same challenges that so many kids face and found ways to overcome them. Using fact-filled narratives and dozens of color photographs, this new book lays out some of the greatest success stories in human history-stories like:
* Albert Einstein, whose father called him “the dopey one” at an early age, and who failed his college entrance exam – and then went on to revolutionize the way we look at the world.
* Ludwig van Beethoven, who was pushed by his father to succeed as a musician and to take financial responsibility for his family – and then went on to create some of the world’s most beautiful music.
* William Shakespeare, whose bad choices early on may have led to what his biographers call his “lost years” – and who came out of those years following the path that would make him one of history’s greatest writers.
* Abraham Lincoln, whose early experience of poverty gave him an ambition to excel, and whose ambition led him into a first, failed bid for office – and who then discovered in himself the talents that would make him a great statesman.
The company designs their books specifically to engage children in exploratory learning with an emphasis on creativity, imagination and Socratic dialogue. These books also increase the intellectual curiosity in children as they are exposed to a variety of topics in a fun and immersive manner. The books provide children with a fun introduction to learning, while also engaging them in fundamentally strong content. A key factor in the success of the Learning Infinity products is pairing quality education with a fun learning style. By meshing the two, the company’s iPad books help encourage children to enjoy learning even from a young age. Parents can use the books as a great way to introduce kids to reading, exploration and creative thinking.
Educators and homeschoolers will love The Road To Greatness, and the other Learning Infinity books, as a supplement for science and technology units: it’s also perfect as a central text for character education programs. And classroom discussions and written assignments based on this book are guaranteed to be vital and exciting. Each book includes three sets of multiple-choice quizzes: a 15-question “Explorer” set, a 30-question “Expert” set, and a 50-question “Genius” set. These sets reinforce students’ learning and are perfect as learning assessment tools for readers at a variety of reading levels and ages.
Each book also includes a variety of interactive activities to reinforce the information in a fun way – slider puzzle, word search, memory game & sketch pad. These books are ideal for an iPad enabled classroom or a valuable addition to a school’s digital library.
For more information about Learning Infinity products, please visit website.
* Designed for iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 216 Pages
Pricing and Availability:
The Road To Greatness is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Children’s Nonfiction category.
Knowledge Infinity Inc focuses on creating highly immersive educational learning products for young children. The company’s goal is to create affordable, innovative and highly engaging content that will prepare young learners for a successful academic journey. With this goal in mind, Knowledge Infinity Inc works to create early learning and educational content that foster a lifelong enjoyment of learning. Copyright (C) 2013 Knowledge Infinity Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.