Frankfurt am Main, Germany – WetFish Software today is pleased to announce the release of Soundbrett 1.0, a beautiful soundboard for the iPhone and iPod touch. It displays sounds in a rearrangeable grid in which sounds are easy to find and played with nothing more than a tap. Being able to import sounds from numerous sources, it has never been easier to use them in an app. Users can take sounds from their music library, iTunes File Sharing or the built-in library, which includes many high quality sounds, carefully selected to suit the users needs. Users can also record their own sounds and edit them in an intuitive to use audio editor.
The app has been designed with two goals in mind:
Using the app should be a hassle-free experience for the user. The neat user interface works like people expect it to, without sacrificing features by forced simplicity.
In addition to that, the app needed to look great. The interface adapts seamlessly to the needs of the user, as well as to the beauty of the iPhone and its operating system.
* Easy audio playback
* 25 built-in sounds (like applause, laughter, rim shot and many more)
* Import music from your iTunes library or using iTunes File Sharing
* Record your own sounds using the built-in audio recorder
* Edit any sound with the integrated audio editor
* Organize your sounds on multiple renameable soundboards
* Customize the appearance of your sounds using own images
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Soundbrett 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
WetFish Software is a young software company founded in 2008 by Clemens Schulz. Its first successful app “App Store Expense Monitor” for Mac OS X was released in 2009 and has been featured in many online and print publications. Philipp Reichel is an independent designer, working for WetFish Software. Soundbrett is his first big project. Copyright (C) 2012 WetFish Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.