Novi Beograd, Serbia – Banca, the only currency converter app that Apple included in Finance Essentials apps collection, is updated for iOS 7.
Version 4.0 features wonderful new animated interface optimized for iOS 7 making it easier than ever to instantly convert any currency to a customizable set of chosen target currencies, at once. Banca supports all the world currencies and works with or without internet connection.
New version brings an improved, custom designed keyboard with integrated calculator for simple mathematical operations. Additionally, it makes good use of great iOS 7 technologies like fast app start, total state preservation and restoration and localization.
Banca was already multilingual and new update brings the additional 3 new languages for the total of 9:
* Chinese (simplified)
* Brazilian Portuguese
Its main features are:
* Focus on your favorite currencies, which are easily managed
* Instant conversion to all chosen currencies
* Automatic refresh of the exchange rates
* Automatic transition to offline mode when network is not available
* Integrated simple calculator with basic operations
* Support for every (non-obsolete) currency in the world
* Full support for state preservation – app will always remember what you last did
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Banca 4.0 for iOS 7 is free update for existing customers and priced at $1.99 (or equivalent in local currency) for new customers. It’s available worldwide on the App Store.
Located in Novi Beograd, Serbia, Radiant Tap is focused on efficient, beautiful iPhone and iPad applications that satisfy certain need in the best way possible. Radiant Tap’s driving goal is that application people build for themselves are the best apps of its kind. Our apps reflect this belief. Copyright (C) 2013 Radiant Tap. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.