Prague, Czech Republic – Independent developer, Jiri Markalous today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Banjo Rolls Trainer 1.0, his new music app built for Mac OS X. The Banjo Rolls Trainer application helps all banjo players improve their technique and learn new five-string banjo rolls. It has been available on the market since Autumn 2012 for iPhone and iPad and now it comes to computers for Mac OSX.
The beginning banjo players will appreciate the opportunity to train new banjo rolls. They can accompany their training by the upright bass and the guitar in different chord patterns. That is so much more enjoyable than just playing the solo banjo. The more advanced banjo players will use the Speed Up function, very useful by warming-up. The Speed-Up function gradually accelerates the rhythm of your roll.
* 15 basic banjo rolls, Clawhammer Bum-Ditty and 1/4 rolls included
* Background music in keys G major, C major, D major and 7 different G-C-D based chord patterns
* Speed Up function automatically increases the speed after a set number of bars
* Create and save your own rolls in the Rollmaker
* Individual volume setting of upright bass, guitar, banjo and metronome
* Different metronome, bass and guitar sounds
* Support of six-string Guitar Banjo – tune the sound of the fifth string two octaves down to open G tuning
“The important thing is that you are able to start at a chosen point and then gradually increase your speed” says Geoff Hohwald, author of the Introduction to 5 String Banjo and Banjo Primer.”
“I tried to meet the needs of the players who like to experiment and create. The Rollmaker is my gift to them” says Jiri Markalous, the app developer. “The thing is that you can hear your rolls in the real rhythm and in the context of the guitar and the bass.”
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 24.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Banjo Rolls Trainer 1.0 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Music category.
Jiri Markalous is a iOS developer from Czech Republic. In addition to the Banjo Rolls Trainer app, he’s also produced apps for drummers Drum Beats for Beginners, an app that contains a library of bluegrass songs Bluegrass Songbook, and a beginners guide for learning to play the piano titled Play Piano: Songs, Games and Notes HD. Copyright (C) 2013 Jiri Markalous. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.