Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation – Independent developer, Antons Zaicevs, introduces History Of Painting 1.0 for iOS. Users will explore the evolution of painting, meet the greatest painters, touch their most famous pictures, and learn the history and highlights of each painting style. With the awesome user interface, app users will feel like they are in the real art gallery.
Painting is the most beautiful form of art. The history of painting reaches back in time to artifacts from pre-historic humans, and spans all cultures. It represents a continuous, though periodically disrupted tradition from Antiquity. Across cultures, and spanning continents and millennia, the history of painting is an ongoing river of creativity, that continues into the 21st century. Until the early 20th century it relied primarily on representational, religious and classical motifs, after which time more purely abstract and conceptual approaches gained favor.
* Learn all main painting styles like: Renaissance, Mannerism, Rococo, Baroque, Neoclassicism, Romanticism, Realism and Modern
* 39 most famous painters are waiting you: Leonardo Da Vinci, Sandro Botticelli, Rafael, Titian, Rubens, Rembrandt, Velasquez, Boucher, Watteau, Delacroix, Turner, Aivazovsky, Brullov, Goya, Chardin, Daumier, Repin, Shiskin, Dali, Monet, Manet, Picasso, Van Gogh and others
* More than 150 paintings with fullscreen mode for exploring every detail
* Detailed description and history of each style with highlights of its main features
* Travel thru centuries of history to learn to determine the style of the pictures by yourself
Be ready for incredible journey!
English and Russian
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 30.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
History Of Painting 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Independent developer, Antons Zaicevs, creates apps as his hobby. He is developing apps in spheres. Copyright (C) 2013 Antons Zaicevs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.