Port Washington, New York – Independent developer, Kyle Rosenbluth today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Begin – Your daily todo list 1.0. Begin is now available in the iOS App Store. Begin is a todo list for real people. It works how you’d expect. It’s fast, it’s simple and it’s beautiful. Each todo item has just three options: do it today, do it tomorrow, or it’s done. At the start of each day Begin clears out old todos, so you can start fresh.
* Old todos are automatically cleared out each day
* Uncompleted todos for the past two days are saved, giving you the option to delete them forever or bring them back to today
* One handed, swipe based interactions
* Add multiple todos at once
* Daily alarm to remind you of uncompleted tasks
* Easily share your list through Email, Text, Facebook, or Twitter
* Themes can switch from dark to light automatically based on sunrise and sunset times
* Additional themes are available via in-app purchase
* URL Scheme support (with x-callback-url) for compatibility with apps like Drafts and Launch Center Pro
Abraham Lincoln once said: “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” Begin embraces the march of time, helping you make the most of every day.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Begin – Your daily todo list 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Kyle Rosenbluth is an independent developer from Port Washington, New York. He and his business partners started the company Applause Code, which is dedicated to creating useful and innovative iOS applications. For Begin, Kyle teamed up with Blogger Ben Brooks and Designer David Lanham. Copyright (C) 2013 Kyle Rosenbluth. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.