Seoul, Korea – Y Factory today is proud to announce the release of Biber and Red Boots HD interactive book app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Biber and Red Boots HD is a beautiful journey to the story world with fabulous wool-dolls. It’s an interaction book application filled with adorable dolls. You can’t take your eyes off of them. This touching story will stimulate children’s feelings with a variety of fun and interactive effects.
The Biber and Red Boots HD features Explore, Follow Along and educational activities like sticking stickers, playing puzzle, and coloring.
The Biber and read Boots HD also Features:
* Well-made actual sized wool-dolls that used environment-friendly materials
* A heart-warming story that makes you smile
* Interactive effects optimized for each scene
* A differentiated user interface for children to focus on the contents
* Narrations supported by voice actors
* High-quality BGM(background music) and musical effects
* Supports mini games – sticking stickers, playing puzzles, and coloring
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 271 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Biber and Red Boots HD 1.0 is Free USD (offers in-app purchases,$1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Based in Seoul, South Korea, YFactory is an iOS App development company that was launched in 2008. They develop kids apps, utility apps and Book apps. They will keep users up to date on additions to YFactory iPhone/iPad Apps, exclusive promotions, and much more. They can be followed on Twitter. Copyright (C) 2008-2013 YFactory. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.