Bible Audio Pronunciations iPhone App Expands Library
Waldorf, Maryland – The Bible Audio Pronunciations iPhone application has expanded the size of its library from 1,000 words to 2,400. Ultimately, the app will contain every proper noun in the Bible, approximately 7,000 words. The app plays recordings of terms, names, and places that many people find difficult to pronounce. The app can be especially helpful with unfamiliar Biblical names such as Apharsathcite and Bescaspasmys.
“We wanted to give people an easy tool to raise their level of understanding and enjoyment from reading the Bible,” said Michael Vance, developer of the app. “It will speak out loud some of its most difficult words.”
The 2,400 audio clips were carefully researched and recorded to give listeners a clear answer to their pronunciation questions. Thanks to the portability of the iPhone and iPad devices, the Bible Audio Pronunciations app is designed to be used at home, church, or with others.
Features of the Bible Audio Pronunciations app include:
* 2,400 audio recordings – Users can hear spoken pronunciations for a wide range of Bible words and names, including important church and historical leaders
* Search or browse for words – After locating the term, users can tap it to hear a recording read aloud
* Carefully researched and recorded – Clear audio recordings allow users to quickly find answers to their pronunciation questions
* Continually updated – New words and pronunciations will be added on a regular basis
* Additional research tools – Links to Google and Wikipedia within the app direct readers to more information about the Bible words
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 15.5 MB
Pricing and availability:
Bible Audio Pronunciations is currently available for sale worldwide through the App Store in the Reference category for $1.99 USD. A free version, Bible Audio Pronunciations Lite, contains 400 words and is also available in the App Store. The app is also set to be released for Android in 2012.
Based in Waldorf, Maryland, Bible Audio Pronunciations specializes in creating applications for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Their goal is to provide a comprehensive and accessible pronunciation guide to the Bible. Copyright (C) 2011 Bible Audio Pronunciations. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By OBREAKSL penny stocks to watch
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks