Oxford, United Kingdom – The duo at Glitch Games is very excited to announce the release of Blox for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The theory is simple; clear as many same coloured blox in a go to earn points. In practice however, things are a little harder. Take advantage of multitouch for chaotic twister style action!
* Very Addictive: You will always have just one more try and your next go will always be your “last”
* 3 Game Modes: Try your hands and skills in three game modes; Quick Play, Knockout and Timed
* Local Leaderboards: Compete with your friends on one device to see who is the best
* Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
* Universal App: Play on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
Why Blox Is Fun:
Colour matching games have been around since the dawn of time, the earliest recorded version of one having been played on a cave wall. Probably. Since then there have been countless versions and variations, but none have been quite as groundbreaking as that original cave drawing, until now. Blox takes the classic colour match genre and then adds a TWIST – you have to use MULTI-TOUCH to select as many groups of coloured tiles as possible in order to earn higher scores. The theory is simple; clear as many same coloured blox in a go. In practice however, things are a little harder. Multi-Touch allows for twister style gameplay that is not possible in other colour matching games.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 18.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Blox 1.1 is $0.99 and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Oxford based Glitch Games LTD is a game development studio dedicated to having fun and helping others do the same. Founded in 2012 and having released 6 games for iOS including the competition winning The Hauntening, Glitch Games looks to have a great future with continued iOS development. Copyright (C) 2012 Glitch Games LTD. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.