London, United Kingdom – Independent Game Developer Vivid Games today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of BMX Jam, their latest game for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. BMX Jam is a sideways-scrolling time trial game that lets players attempt amazing tricks, rack up mega high scores, and unlock new levels whilst trying to complete challenges in the quickest possible time. Players can also challenge friends on Facebook to beat their best time as they race across hair-raising jumps, loops, fiery pits and more.
The action in BMX Jam takes place across four real world locations in San Francisco, Beijing, Sydney and Rio – each with its own unique characteristics, each providing increasingly fresh and greater challenges to test players’ riding skills to the max. The aim of BMX Jam is simple: make it across each level in the fastest possible time, collecting as many stars as possible. Each course is packed with obstacles and hazards that require the player to execute audacious tricks including front flips, bunny hops, bar-spins, X-up’s and many more. BMX Jam is packed with exciting social features to give players endless hours of gameplay, including the ability to share challenges with friends on Facebook to beat each other’s best times in ‘ghost mode’.
* Over 60 levels of adrenaline-fuelled action to unlock
* Pedal your way across four real world settings – San Francisco, Beijing, Sydney & Rio de Janeiro
* Perform amazing tricks and combos to improve your high score
* Pick up tons of power-ups and boosts to trick out and perform awesome moves
* Ride along girders, leap over mud holes and fire pits, bunny hop barrels, loop the loop and much more
* Challenge your friends via Facebook. Beat each other’s times in ‘ghost mode’
* Watch your spectacular crash-outs in slow motion replay mode
* Take on the death-defying ‘barrel’ challenge mini game
* Beat your own best time with ‘ghost mode’
* Play along to your own soundtrack – choose from your iTunes library
“The popularity of BMX is rocketing and we wanted to make a game that captures all the excitement of the sport and brings it to iOS,” said Remigiusz Koscielny, CEO of Vivid Games. “In addition to giving players a ton of freedom to perform amazing tricks, we’ve also added a host of online and social features so that they can share the BMX Jam challenge with their Facebook friends,” Koscielny added.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 42.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BMX Jam 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Vivid Games is one of Europe’s premier emerging independent development studios, with a passion for accessible and engaging gaming at the heart of its philosophy. Founded in 2006, Vivid Games is making a valuable contribution to the worldwide games development community. Vivid Games has become renowned for its specialization in cross-platform development, working both with licensed brands and exciting new IPs of its own. Copyright (C) 2012 Vivid Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.