Cape Coral, Florida – i.Business will feature Medical & Healthcare solutions using Apple devices like the Mac, iPad and iPhone in the August / September issue. They are looking for advertisers whose target demographic are leaders in the Medical and Healthcare sectors. The August / September issue is targeted for those that have the vision and power to make change happen. If you are an advertiser who would like to get your product in this editon of the magazine please contact us.
Our 17th edition of the i.Business magazine will be featuring Medical/Healthcare solutions using Apple devices like the Mac, iPad & iPhone. We have a special intro pricing rate if your interested in advertising in the magazine. We are offering the following bundles and special pricing for the next issue:
Product Image on the Magazine Cover, Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company Banner Newsletter Sponsorship for only $10,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* 2 Full Page Spread Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company-Banner Newsletter for Issue Sponsorship & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $8,500.00 – 2 Spots available
* Full Back Cover Advertisement, Full Page Advertisement – Premium Location, Full Page Product Review, Company Banner Newsletter Sponsorship for only $6,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $3,500.00 – 3 Spots available
* 1/2 Page Advertisement & 1/2 Page Product Review $2,150.00
* Full Page Advertisement Only $2,000.00
* 1/2 Page Advertisement $900.00
* Ad Space & Artwork due date: August 26th, 2013
Distributed at: HIMMS & Healthcare Trade Shows
The team behind i.Business Magazine have decades of experience in the Apple Business & Education communities. The magazine also looks to cater to those Windows users looking to switch over to Apple technology for their business needs. We strive to cover as many vertical markets as possible, which include but are not limited to, Retail, Hospitality, ERP, CAD, Real Estate, Legal, Scientific Computing, Medical/Healthcare, Government, Automotive, Manufacturers, Accounting/Finance, Print & Graphics and Security & Surveillance. Our articles take a solutions-based approach to productivity, workflow management and tips & tricks. The magazine articles come from the industry leaders with years of experience and proven track records. Copyright (C) 2013 i.Business Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.