Boston, Massachusetts – Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, introduces two brand new transition plugins from Nattress to FxFactory for FCP(R) X, Motion, After Effects(R) and Premiere(R) Pro. A package of four fun, bouncy effects, Bounce Transitions lets editors quickly bounce footage on and off the screen using realistic motion algorithms for natural bounce or spring movement. Nattress Shatter Transitions create dynamic transitions based on either breaking apart the outgoing video or bringing together the incoming video.
Nattress Bounce Transitions is now available for $29.00 USD.
Shatter Transitions is now available for $49.00 USD.
Nattress Bounce Transitions Feature Highlights:
* Bounce incoming video onto the screen or outgoing video off of the screen
* Crop footage inside a circle or rectangle with optional rounded corners
* Customize the bounce with Outline controls, Crop Animation, Motion Trails and Squash and Stretch effects
* Great for graphics and title treatments
Nattress Shatter Transitions Feature Highlights:
* Several styles to choose from including cracks, snowflakes, stars, puzzle, bricks, flames and more
* Create custom transitions by importing a unique “Shatter Map”
* Shake N Shatter transition combines the shatter effect with a shaking effect
* Shatter Basic transition creates the shatter effect only
About Nattress Productions and Founder Graeme Nattress:
Nattress Productions was founded by Graeme Nattress in 2004. Graeme, who is originally from England, makes his home in Ontario, Canada, where he uses his mathematical training and unique insights to program creative solutions for image processing. Graeme also applies his knowledge of color science, image manipulation, compression and digital video to the development of the RED Digital Cinema camera systems.
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information about Noise Industries, please visit the Noise Industries website. Copyright (C) 2013 Noise Industries, LLC. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.