Sydney, Australia – InnoLab today is pleased to announce Bowling Paradise 2.0 for iOS, an update to their innovative, 3D bowling simulation game for 1 to 4 players. With a powerful physics engine, the interactive game computes the effects of velocity, angle, spin, collision, and gravity for both the bowling ball and pins. Players have full control over the ball’s initial placement behind the foul line, its velocity and direction on release, and left or right spin as it travels towards the pins. Bowlers have an ideal view of the action onscreen, as it would be seen by a smoothly moving camera above and behind the ball, which produces an exciting wide-angle, perspective of the environment and ball striking the pins. Bowling Paradise includes 8 exotic lane locations/styles, including undulating lanes and those in outer space where the ball flies onto lane.
Eight unique, bowling lanes in beautiful locations:
* Dome – deluxe, regulation lane with animated disco lights and ball return
* Beach – bamboo lane on a tropical beach with animated, azure ocean
* Garden – onyx lane in a formal garden with an animated waterfall
* Slope – downhill, tanzanite lane with gentle wave-like surface with animated butterflies
* Camping – hardwood lane at night under the stars with animated campfire
* Space – sci-fi motif in outer space with ball release that flies onto the lane
* Mushroom – African yellow opal lane in an Alice in Wonderland world with animated, psychedelic sky
* Lights – redwood lane in an oriental, art deco palace with animated, holographic lighting
Bowling Paradise offers 3 playing modes: Single Player, Play Against the iDevice, or Pass & Play with 2, 3, or 4 players. After selecting a location, gameplay begins. A regulation score sheet appears at the top of the screen and all scoring is automatic. The initial position of the ball behind the foul line is controlled by moving the ball left or right. To throw, players swipe the ball toward the pins, and the speed and direction of the swipe determines the velocity and path of the ball.
* Realistic physics engine provides an accurate simulation of real bowling
* 3 different player modes – single player, play against CPU, or pass and play with up to 4 players competing in a game
* Add spin to the moving ball by swiping left or right, tilting your device, or any combination of these actions
* High-resolution graphics for Retina display compatibility
* 2 camera-viewing modes – moving camera follows ball down the lane or two fixed cameras cut from long shot to close-up
* 10 bowling pin sets to choose from – players can select up to 10 sets, one for each frame
* 10 custom balls – players can select up to 10 different bowling balls, one for each frame
* Animated, multicolor motion-trail as the ball goes down the lane
* Game Center integration with Leaderboards and Achievements
The Settings Menu includes options for adding spin to the rolling ball. Spin can be added by tilting the iDevice left or right, by swiping left or right, or both. Players can select up to 10 custom bowling balls for each game, with a new ball for each frame. And there is also a selection of up to 10 custom pin colors for each game, one for each frame.
“Bowling Paradise has received glowing reviews from players and publications alike,” commented Chinh Nguyen of InnoLab. “The 2.0 update is even better, with a more responsive menu system, performance improvements, and gameplay enhancements”
Device Requirements: – iPhone
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod touch (3rd/4th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 50.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bowling Paradise 2.0 is $1.99 (USD), but is now on sale for a limited time for 50% off ($0.99), and it is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Review copies are available on request. Bowling Paradise FREE 2.0 is also available for free download.
Based in Sydney, Australia, InnoLab was founded by Chinh Nguyen in 2011. InnoLab specializes in creating mobile applications and games for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2012 InnoLab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.