Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS developer company, has released its fun new dressup app for the iPhone/iPad: BFF Dressup For Girls 1.0. This dressup game has hit the App Store to celebrate friendship in an exciting and fashionable way. Girls can choose from 5 dressup themes to dress the two best friends on screen. Over 8000 copies of the app have been downloaded in first three days.
With a host of accessories to choose from such as clothes, jewelery, dresses, hairstyles, girls can tickle their imagination and dress up the best friends forever on screen in the most desirable way. The game has 5 super themes: Shopping (free), Party. Fairies, Mermaids and Emo.
This is a fun game to help best friends explore some creativity together. A pair of best friends can have a gala time playing around with their favorite accessories and clothes. This app is free to download and it gives a wonderful opportunity for little girls to have some fun time together.
* Ideal for girls in age group 4-9.
* Girls can save the photos in their album and use it as a wallpaper.
* Users can create different looks for themselves and their friends on screen and keep them as display pics for their contact details on the iPhone.
* Hundreds of unique looks possible.
* One look is free. Remaining four can be purchased via a single in-app purchase
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 91.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BFF Dressup For Girls 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 100 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing fun apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.