Bubble Chart Pro 2.5 Helps Uncover Hidden Value in Business Investments
New Castle, Delaware – Data Machines, Inc announces the release of Bubble Chart Pro Version 2.5. Bubble Chart Pro helps managers quickly find the value hidden in their business investment portfolios by letting them visually compare investments in multiple business data dimensions, such as value, cost, and risk. By visualizing their data this way, managers can quickly see and understand which investments are the most attractive and which are the least attractive. Bubble Chart Pro can be used to compare many different types of potential business investments, including R&D projects, marketing strategies, and new product development proposals.
Bubble Chart Pro is available in three editions: basic Bubble Chart Pro, Bubble Chart Pro PLUS, and Bubble Chart Pro OPTIMAL.
With basic Bubble Chart Pro, managers can create colorful bubble charts in as few as four clicks. They can modify and drill-down into the underlying data by directly interacting with the bubbles on the chart so that they can quickly model different scenarios. In addition, the bubble charts are fully-customizable, so managers can get the look that they want.
Bubble Chart Pro PLUS adds a SMART project prioritizer that assigns a value score for each project based on business objectives and goals. The SMART prioritizer is built on research by scientists from Harvard, MIT, and the University of Southern California. By combining multiple inputs into a single score, the SMART prioritizer makes project ranking much easier, robust, and defensible.
Bubble Chart Pro OPTIMAL adds a fast portfolio optimizer for finding the set of projects that will deliver the maximum value when the business doesn’t have enough capital, resources, or risk tolerance to do all the projects. A portfolio of only 30 projects has over 1 billion subsets of projects to choose from, so the Bubble Chart Pro portfolio optimizer makes finding the most valuable subset of projects that also meets the constraint limitations fast and easy.
“This latest release of Bubble Chart Pro is designed to bring powerful visualization tools and business analytics to business managers and consultants for prices starting at less than $150,” says George Huhn, Developer of Bubble Chart Pro. “In fact, Bubble Chart Pro OPTIMAL brings a unique toolset that is generally only available in enterprise applications that cost thousands or tens of thousands of dollars, and we’ve made the analytics understandable and easy for business people to use.”
The Bubble Chart Pro family of applications is a product of Data Machines, Inc. Founded in 2000, Data Machines, Inc provides customers and clients with world-class software and consulting services for maximizing their business value. Copyright (C) 2012 Data Machines, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO GaballaLoans
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks