Vancouver (BC) Canada – Independent developers Jeffrey Yim and Bernie Wong change the classic match three puzzle formula with their newest release, Buddy Blitz. Place gems anywhere on the board to make your matches. Match as many gems as possible in 60 seconds to compete with your Facebook friends. Maximize your score by selecting animal buddies with special powers, and equip up to three boosts to give you that extra edge.
* Match 3 evolved – Place gems anywhere on the board; no more swapping. Just tap where you want a gem to go and make your matches
* Intense gameplay – Match gems as fast as you can in 60 seconds. Enter frenzy mode and detonate all gems around your matches. Watch as new gems fall to make crazy chains, piling up your score.
* Buddies – Pick from 5 adorable buddies, each with special powers that give massive points. Rudy burns up the board with fire, Penn calls in an ice storm as you play.
* Boosts – Get an edge with boosts that stop time, detonate gems, multiply points, and more.
* Unlockables – Keep playing to unlock buddies, boosts, and permanent score multipliers. The more you play, the higher your score.
* Weekly tournaments – Challenge your friends on Facebook to win top bragging rights. Send and receive gifts to your friends and keep the party going.
* Global leaderboard – Beating your friends is awesome, but the world awaits. Check out how you rank on the Game Center global leaderboard.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 11.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Buddy Blitz 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Vancouver BC, Jeffrey Yim and Bernie Wong are independent game developers that have worked together since 2010. They’ve worked both in the games industry and independently, shipping over 15 titles. Copyright (C) 2013 Jeffrey Yim and Bernie Wong. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.