Cairo, Egypt – Umbrella Corporation, a renowned software developer specializing in mobile productivity applications, is pleased to announce that the latest version of its popular personal finance app, Budget Balance for iOS, changed the way money savers care for their budgets allowing users to manage expenses, incomes, and salary with little more than the tap of a fingertip.
Version 1.0 of Budget Balance gives users the option of personalizing their expenses & incomes, making it even easier for users to customize their own effective, and unique, method of maintaining their salary and incomes.
Budget Balance has been lauded as an important finance app, thanks to its focus on an area that is almost always a sore spot for workers: balance management. Thanks to the many features and capabilities within Budget Balance, workers can keep their balance in superb condition without having to scratch their head, in worry, trying to figure out when they last spend, or bank charged their account.
“Let’s face it, most people are not accountants,” said El Rafie. “It can be very difficult for workers to keep track of all the expenses they have had done during the month. That makes it even more difficult to know what types of expenses or incomes should be coming around the bend. Not anymore, though. With Budget Balance, anyone can keep track of their money/balance management – like a pro – and never have to try and remember when they last time spend their money.”
Budget Balance is bolstered by an intricately-designed, user-friendly interface that was developed by top-tier usability and design professionals. The app, available at iTunes (in Finance) for $4.99 USD, makes it easy for users to update their budget info, on the fly, and makes it possible to organize all incomes/expenses data with little more than a few taps of a finger. Budget Balance offers many unique features, including:
* Simple clicks for entering transactions
* Choose category, Cost and sub-category (that’s all)
* Allow creating unlimited customized sub-categories
* Locate transactions on a map (which helps determine all transactions locations)
* View transactions by day/week/month/year
* View transactions by location
* Animated Pie chart for transactions categories
Managing Recurring Transactions:
* Simple clicks for entering recurring transactions
* Choose recurring type by Daily/weekly/bi-weekly/monthly/yearly
* 3 reporting types Income/Expenses/Income vs Expense reports
* 3 reporting charts types Trend/Pie/Bar
* Choose your reports for different periods weekly/monthly/yearly/all
* Generate PDF for reporting types within any mentioned period
* Easily track expenses/incomes/salary and balance
* High-resolution graphics; iOS 5 and Retina display support
* Extremely lightweight and provides great performance, even on older devices
* Suitable for use in any country supporting all worldwide currencies
* Backup and restore with simple clicks
* Full application help
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 8.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Budget Balance 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Based in Cairo, Egypt, Umbrella Corporation is a renowned developer of mobile applications designed to improve the lives of users. The creators of such popular apps as Budget Balance,Car Xpenses, Umbrella Corporation aims to provide users with apps that increase productivity, efficiency, and time-management. Copyright (C) 2012 Umbrella Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.