Boston, Massachusetts – Megabones Interactive, LLC, a startup mobile applications company, today is pleased to introduce its first interactive “hand-drawn” cartoon character Buster the Nutty Plumber 1.0, a universal application for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with pencil-sketched animations, speech recognition, jokes and songs.
Buster is a cartoon plumber who is accompanied by a toilet monster friend named ‘Flog’ that repeats what the user says into their device with a funny voice. In addition to speech repetition, the application offers cartoon-style animations of Buster which are triggered when a user pokes him in the head or belly, zaps him with electricity, pulls random objects from the toilet, etc. The app boasts over 150 different sounds, encouraging users to “tap again for more laughs”. Users can view and share images from the “Bustagram” section, which features 15 different photos of Buster with funny captions.
* Making noise will cause Flog the toilet monster to repeat everything with a funny voice
* Poking Buster’s head or belly will make him grunt and get angry
* App contains a slow-motion fart sequence, 5 toilet-related mini-songs, and over 150+ total recorded sounds
* Pull out 50+ random objects from the toilet as Buster announces what they are
* Forgetting Buster will cause him to fart or yawn
* Users are able to share photos of Buster on Facebook, Twitter and via email
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (earphones with a microphone are necessary on the iPod touch, otherwise the app cannot hear speech)
* Requires iOS 6.0 or higher
* Rated 12+
* 209 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Buster the Nutty Plumber 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. A Free version is also available.
Megabones Interactive, LLC is a mobile applications company based in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. The company was founded in 2012 and develops apps for iPhone and iPad. All Material and Software (C) 2013 Megabones Interactive, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.