Byte By Byte releases Run And Jump HD
Pensacola, Florida – Pensacola, Florida – Byte By Byte today is pleased to announce the release of Run And Jump HD. A side scrolling endless runner genre game. Run And Jump HD is $1.99 on the iPad. Run and Jump HD is the follow on iPad version of the successful iPhone game “Run and Jump”. Now enjoy the great game play on the iPad and for those iPad 3rd generation owners you get to see the game stunning Retina detail.
Run and Jump HD has a minimal control interface requiring only the attention of the player and the tapping of the screen. No complicated interfaces here. Start the game up and enjoy some simple addictive game play.
Challenging Varied Content:
Tired of jumping from one green box to the next or running along the same platform for what seems like forever? Run And Jump HD includes 6 maps to run though which get repeated in an endless but not boring exploration of running and jumping. Be warned the further you run the faster you run. The title may be Run And Jump HD but their comes a time when jumping may mean jumping to Game Over.
Select A Runner That Fits Who You Are:
The game has 5 different runners that can be selected. Each runner has their own suspenseful and dramatic background music to run too.
Keep track of how you are doing both on device and on Game Center. Who will have the highest single game score? Who has best total score? Who is the most addicted to the game? Check Game Center and find out. Game Center not accessible? No worries, Run And Jump HD tracks all the same Game Center data locally as well a few other items.
Run And Jump HD includes sprite art by Chris Hildenbran and background music by Kevin MacLeod. The background music is both awesome and suspenseful. The quality of the game elements are far more enjoyable than stick figures and green boxes. Retina support for the new iPad is included.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 19.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Run and Jump HD 1.0 is $1.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Florida based Byte By Byte is a husband and wife venture to bring fun and useful Apps to the iOS platform. Founded in 2010 and having released 15 iOS application the company looks to a bright future and continued iOS development. Copyright (C) 2012 Byte By Byte. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO payday loans
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks