St. Leon-Rot, Germany – Caato today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Caato Time Tracker 1.1, an update to its popular time tracking app for Mac. The new version features a date range filter that lets users view their tracked time only for a certain timeframe. With filter presets like “Last Month” and the new excel export feature, it’s possible to quickly generate reports necessary for billing clients.
The visibility toggle (Pro Version) lets users hide projects so that they can focus on currently active projects. Furthermore the app icon now shows the number of work hours that have been tracked in a day. This is very useful for everyone with flexible working hours. All new features and enhancements included in version 1.1:
* Context-sensitive Export to Excel and CSV with Formatting Options and E-Mail Feature (OS X 10.9 and higher)
* Date Range Filter to only view tracked Time in a certain Timeframe
* New Display in the Status Bar shows Sum of all visible Entries
* Project Visibility Toggle in Edit Mode (Pro Version)
* See today’s Working Hours in the App Icon
* Online Manual & FAQ
* Space-saving Design saves 40% in Height compared to earlier Versions
* Optimized the Delete Workflow for Projects, Tasks and Time Entries
* Small Bugfixes, Design and Performance Enhancements
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 6.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Caato Time Tracker 1.1 can be downloaded free of charge from the Mac App Store. There’s a Pro Version Upgrade available as In-App Purchase for $8.99 (USD) that enables users to create an unlimited amount of projects. Without this upgrade users may only create one project.
Caato is a Software Development Company focusing on Smartphone, Tablet, Web and Desktop Software. Copyright (C) 2014 Caato GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Mac, Mac OS and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.