London, United Kingdom – Application Systems announces that Cafe International 2.1.1 is on sale over Easter, for $2.99 USD instead of $4.99. It is a fun and challenging strategic board game for iPhone and iPad. Using the original caricatures from the original popular board game, players will find that not every guest wants to sit next to the other in Cafe International. Players must keep everyone happy and seat them at the right tables, according to their nationality and gender, to win. To be awarded maximum points, players need to clear as many tables as possible.
* Legendary game – Board Game of The Year 1989 Germany, over one million sold
* Five Star rating by customers in iTunes Germany – the motherland of the board game – thousands sold
* Midlifegamer online: “An excellent purchase for fans of strategy board games” (8/10)
* Geeks with Juniors: “An excellent way to experience a classic board game with friends and family.”
* AppZapp: “The app completely captures all the fun that the board game offered.” (5/5)
* AppTudes: “A great addition to any family’s digital board game collection.” (4/5)
* Boardgamegeek online “Cafe International on iOS is a great way to experience this classic ‘Spiel des Jahres’ winner.” (3/4)
* guten-app-etit online: “Cafe International: for us currently the best (family) game for iOS”
The legendary game (Board Game of The Year 1989 Germany, over one million sold) is back, a fun and challenging strategic board game for iPhone and iPad!
Using the officially licensed caricatures from the original board game, you’ll find that not every guest wants to sit next to each other in Cafe International. So it’s up to you to keep everyone happy, by seating them at the right tables, according to their nationality and gender to score maximum points.
Every puzzle fan will simply love Cafe International! Although the rules are straightforward and the game is easy to play, it’s sure to challenge even the most strategically gifted minds. To be awarded maximum points, you’ll need to clear as many tables as possible by really thinking about where to seat your randomly chosen guest cards…
Cafe International is packed with endless fun – it’s the perfect way to test your strategic might against friends, family and colleagues!
* Strategically place international guests at tables to earn points
* Optimized graphics for new iPad and iPhone 5 with full Retina support
* Quick tutorial for an easy start
* Help function for when you need visual clues
* Choose from Multiplayer, Solitaire, Classic or Time Game
* Add up to four players in Classic mode
* Challenge against up to 3 computer opponents each with 3 levels of skill
* Play friends, family and meet new people around the world through turn-based online gaming (asynchronous multiplayer) via Game Center (iOS 5 or newer)
* Game Center integration for worldwide high score and achievements
For an optimal adaptation to your iPad or iPhone, we blended the most popular rules of the boardgame and the cardgame to a great new playing experience. With a medium-sized and variable floorplan, this version offers not only the best possible overview about the available tables, but also revives all the well-known elements of the boardgame, like the bar and the Jokers.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Full Retina support on all Retina devices
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 51.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cafe International 2.1.1 for iPhone and iPad is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category for $4.99 (USD)/2.99 GBP/3,99 Euros. Journalists and game reviewers are encouraged to contact us and submit their requests for promo codes.
About Application Systems London: Trading for over 25 years, the Application Systems Group is now represented in the UK, France and Germany and trading across the world. We specialise in developing and distributing Games and Software for the Mac and now for iOS. Copyright (C) 2013 Application Systems Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.