Cologne, Germany – SFR Software GmbH today is proud to announce the release of CalcTape 2.0.0, an update to their popular financial Calculator developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. CalcTape is just the calculator that users have always wanted on their mobile devices. The app records all calculations on a virtual paper tape; it even allows comments and subsequent changes. Version 2.0 merges the iPhone and iPad apps into a universal app, features a new iOS-7 interface, supports AirDrop, and is able to send out and print calculations.
In a nutshell:
* App update: “CalcTape Calculator” 2.0
* Universal app for the iPhone and iPad
* Office calculator with all important functions
* Entries appear on a virtual paper tape
* Allows subsequent correction of entries
* Calculations may be provided with a comment
* New: iOS-7 interface with various skins
* New: Document management for the iPhone
* New: Extensive share / print options of calculations
* New: Supports undo / redo
One of the apps that are absolutely essential for anyone is a quality calculator. CalcTape offers itself as a desk calculator that includes all the important additional functions. During the promotional period for version 2.0, which changes the separate iPhone and iPad versions into a single universal app.
CalcTape masters all basic arithmetic operations, making it easy to deal with all occurring calculations. The app is ideally suited for percentages, exponentiation and other arithmetic operations.
The main function of the app is, without a doubt, the log function. All entries appear immediately on a virtual paper tape and – best of all – can be commented on line by line. Incorrectly entered numbers may be easily corrected, even after the fact. All calculations can be saved and opened again at a later point in time. Also, templates may be established and utilized for all recurring activities.
CalcTape 2.0: New iOS-7 interface, document management, print feature, Airdrop Version 2.0 of CalcTape not only offers a merger of the iPhone and iPad versions, but also implements additional changes and improvements:
* iOS-7 interface with skins: CalcTape now features a new and pleasing iOS-7 style interface. In addition, users have the option to apply skins. Each skin activates a new surface.
* Document management for the iPhone: Document management, which was previously only available on the iPad, may now be utilized on the iPhone as well.
* Printing/sending out calculations: All calculations created with CalcTape can be shared with friends and colleagues via AirDrop, send out through e-mail, passed on as MMS message, copied to a clipboard, or printed out directly.
* Undo / Redo: Now all entries in CalcTape may be reversed via undo – and activated again via redo.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CalcTape 2.0.0 is offered at the introductory price of only $0.99 USD (Reg: $1.99) or equivalent amount in other currencies, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. If you would like to test the app, simply contact the press agency regarding a promotional code for the App Store. The code lets you download the app to your mobile device for free.
For more than 20 years, SFR Software has designed customized software solutions for companies, offered IT consulting, IT development and IT project management in the core areas of app development, databases, reporting and security software. The company has also implemented their own innovative solutions for PC, Tablet, Smartphone, and Web. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 SFR Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.