London, United Kingdom – Independent developer, Darrel Flint today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Pressure 1.0.1, his brand new puzzle game exclusively for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Pressure challenges players with 100 brain teasing puzzles set against the clock. Suitable for all ages, Pressure is a true test of composure where even the coolest of minds may crack once the time starts to count down.
The puzzles are straightforward with the answer found within the image shown. No prior general knowledge is required as Pressure tests observation, numerical and logic skills. The screen layout is colourful and easy to use, making it suitable for both younger and older players alike. For players who find they can’t handle the pressure, Relax Mode can be selected to give them more time to answer.
* 100 time pressured puzzles – culminating in Champagne Level 100
* Players see the question and time allowed before tapping Play and the countdown starts
* To maximize the Pressure, players must maintain a coin balance to keep playing
* Levels 1 to 20 are warm up questions so the coin balance is unchanged
* Available to purchase is Relax Mode which doubles the time limit when switched on
* Exclusive to the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and optimized for Retina displays
* 100% free of adverts
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 56.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pressure 1.0.1 is Free offering various in-app purchases (coins, Relax Mode) and available worldwide excluding China and Japan in the Games-Puzzle/Games-Family categories.
Darrel Flint is an independent developer focusing on innovative games for Apple devices. Darrel’s first game, World Of Hidden Objects, was released in May 2013 and has been highly rated in App Stores around the world. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Darrel Flint. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.